3/11/11

Here we go again.

I've decided to blog in English from now on. I can't explain why, but I think things sounds better in English. Haha. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people will be really mad at me because my grammar sucks. Oh, well. If anyone have the nerves to do that ... I'll be really happy!

I've also decided to blog some entries in Norwegian, and some in English. I'll write personal stuff in Norwegian, and other things (with no specific meaning) will be posted in English. I'm not sure that you guys will think about it, but honestly I couldn't care less. My blog, my rules. ;)

I guees I'll post a entry later today, but I'm addicted to Desperate Housewives at the moment, so I might not post any new entry untill tomorrow. I'm sure you'll miss me (hell no).

No comments:

Post a Comment